Here we observe the feline displaying a rare, tender moment of appreciation for its slave
if u see me smiling in public it means im laughing at the jokes i tell myself in my head
"you support gay rights so you must be gay"
i support animal rights do i look like a fucking alpaca to you
Lechowski’s film, titled R’ha, is a fully computer animated six-minute short that you won’t believe was made by just one student.
This was animated by ONE student.
YI GE XUE SHEN
- You can get what you want in life if you help other people get what they want.
- Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet. (Meaning always work hard to be prepared for the moment when opportunity will knock at your door.
- It’s not who you know that counts; it’s who know you and what they think of you.
- Take care of your numbers and your numbers will take care of you. (In other words, pay attention to budgets, goals, etc. and you will always be taken care of)
- Always visualize your desired outcome ahead of time.
- Ambition is the fuel that can drive life-changing events.
- Identify what you are passionate about doing. Look to do more of it.
- Don’t be afraid to dream big.
- Don’t quit your day job until you have some success under your belt.
- If nobody will pay you to do what you love, you have a hobby, not a career.
- Too many people dream small. Remember, you’ll never achieve more than you think you can. So create a big dream.
- When opportunity knocks, seize it!
- Never let your expenses outstrip your revenue.
- Your customers are a company’s lifeblood. They pay the bills.
- Unless you want to do all the work, you have to think of ways to some up with new sources of revenue.
- Making a profit is always a necessity if you want to stay in business.
- Profit is the applause ou get for taking care of your customers and creating a motivating environment for your people.
- Passionate people and loyal customers drive success in your organization.
- Long-term success is about more than making tomorrow’s numbers.
- Relationships at home and in the workplace can deteriorate when they aren’t nourished.
- Keep your priorities in order.
- Work hard to balance your business life with the rest of your life.
- To live a happy and fulfilled life, be generous with you wealth, time, and talent.
- Giving can be much more rewarding than receiving.